Saturday, February 20, 2010

What to do

I was ready. I was all set to place an order for an iPad (64GB, WiFi, 3G). After all I have had an iPhone since they first out. I am now using an iPhone 3GS and have long since proven to myself that I can get 80 -90% of my day to day work done on the iPhone. I proved this during a couple of business trip whether I intentional left my MacBook Pro in my bag during the trip and tried to everything on my iPhone. It actually worked. The only issue that I ran into at times was the screen size. So a tablet type device would be the perfect ravel companion.

Back to the problem at hand. I was all set to order the iPad until I saw the Notion Ink Adam.

http://www.notionink.in/

Now i'm stuck. As much as I love Apple, I am also a major Google addict. Most of my life in the cloud revolves around Google applications, we even use Google Apps at work. So I have had a bug to try Android for a while now and this could offer a great opportunity.

Decisions... Decisions.....

I am going to look more closely at the specs of the iPad and the Adam and see if that makes me more or less confused.



No comments:

Post a Comment